I am participating in the Fearless Females theme to honour National Women's History Month.
March 15 — Write a six-word memoir tribute to one of your female ancestors.
Nearly eighty and still working hard.
You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
This has to be my favourite address in my family history. Yonder Street, Ottery St Mary, Devon, England was where my MURCH ancestors ...
Imagine you are a lowly servant in a mediaeval palace, castle, or manor house. Christmas is coming - but during the twelve days of Christma...
If you have ever delved into family history, you may well have heard of brickwalls. You may even have come across some of your own. Brickw...
Which paid genealogy tool do you appreciate the most? What special features put it at the top of your list? How can it help others with th...
Post a photo of one of your female ancestors. Who is in the photo? When was it taken? Why did you select this photo? This is one of tho...
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- Fearless Females: Emma Elizabeth Dunstone AVERY - ...
- Fearless Females: The Brickwall Belles
- Fearless Females: Thomasine Dunstone AVERY in six ...
- 1700 census Ottery St Mary
- My First Award
- Fearless Females: Audrey Ball HAYWOOD outside the ...
- Fearless Females: Generations of religious women i...
- Fearless Females: Audrey Ball HAYWOOD's Boiled Cak...
- Fearless Females: Elsie Beatrice BLAGDON
- 1841 census: I've started!
- Fearless Females: Scanning for Girls
- Fearless Females: Rosamund and Loveday
- Fearless Females: Minda Mary Edgcombe BALL
- Fearless Females: Johanna Yates MURCH
- ▼ March (14)