|Joseph BUCKINGHAM and Minda LEY, 21 January 1872|
- If they were married in 1872, why do they not appear on the 1881 census?
- Why does Joseph say he is 29, when actually he was 27 - or even 37?
- Why is the bride named 'Minda' - when some sources call her 'Amanda', and others 'Aminta'? Her birth registration has her as 'Amelia Melvinia'!
- Who are William Charlick and Mary Yeo, the witnesses?
- Was Adam a labourer, a weaver, or a chimney sweep?
- Was he, in fact, Joseph's grandfather, rather than his father?