Calling all those who blog about genealogy! GeneaBloggers is a very important link you should put in your Contacts/Bookmarks/Favourites right now. It calls itself 'the genealogical community's resource for genealogy blogging', but that title doesn't do it justice.
GeneaBloggers is run by Thomas MacEntee (I expect you have heard of him) and is so much more than a bunch of useful links. Here is a snippet from their home page:
"Blogs listed at GeneaBloggers are selected based on content and ability
to move the "genealogy conversation" forward."
There are memes, challenges, lists by country (it's international) and state, links to GeneaBloggers Radio, blog resources (design, templates, editing photos, blog publishing, improving your blog and many more), upcoming events, webinars (Thomas MacEntee does a lot of these, and he is an excellent speaker) - I still haven't managed to look through all the pages on the website.
GeneaBloggers describes itself as "a fast-growing community of like-minded bloggers who are always ready to lend a hand to new GeneaBloggers members". Well worth a visit!
You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Queries. Something else we all have (as well as the 'kith and kin' I posted about a while back). But what is the best way of ge...
Another great-aunt, but this time she is my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-aunt. Her name was Wilmot BASTONE, and she was christ...
These stats just keep getting better and better! After I wrote my 'Reflections' post for The Writing Desk (which included the s...
Aha! Got you! You thought you knew what 'engross' meant, didn't you? The online Merriam-Webster dictionary defines it as "...
This isn't a post with a strange word you never heard of that starts with 'X'. Nor is it a post about a word which just hap...
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- A-Z Challenge: Z is for ZZZZs
- A-Z Challenge: Y is for Yeoman
- A-Z Challenge: X is for eXtreme Genealogy
- A-Z Challenge: W is for Window Tax
- A-Z Challenge: V is for Villein
- A-Z Challenge: U is for United Kingdom
- A-Z Challenge: T is for Time Immemorial
- A-Z Challenge: S is for Scanfest
- A-Z Challenge: R is for Ragged Schools
- A-Z Challenge: Q is for Quarter Days
- A-Z Challenge: P is for Plymouth
- A-Z Challenge: O is for Online Parish Clerk
- A-Z Challenge: N is for Noble
- A-Z Challenge: M is for Monumental Inscription
- A-Z Challenge: L is for Lammas
- A-Z Challenge: K is for King's Evil
- A-Z Challenge: J is for Journeyman
- A-Z Challenge: I is for Indenture
- A-Z Challenge: H is for Hiring Fairs
- A-Z Challenge: G is for GeneaBloggers
- A-Z Challenge: F is for Franking of Letters
- A-Z Challenge: E is for Englishry
- A-Z Challenge: D is for Daughter-in-Law
- A-Z Challenge: C is for Certificates
- A-Z Challenge: B is for Brickmaking
- A-Z Challenge: A is for April's A-Z Challenge
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2011 (53)