You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Post a photo of one of your female ancestors. Who is in the photo? When was it taken? Why did you select this photo? This is one of tho...
This has to be my favourite address in my family history. Yonder Street, Ottery St Mary, Devon, England was where my MURCH ancestors ...
Following on from last week's "Motivation Monday" post about NOT using the scattergun approach, today's "Tuesday'...
Imagine you are a lowly servant in a mediaeval palace, castle, or manor house. Christmas is coming - but during the twelve days of Christma...
Have you heard of the FamilySearch Wiki? I had, but assumed it was not much more than a blog. But actually it is so much more. You go ...
- A-Z Challenge 2015: X is for Xtopher
- A-Z Challenge 2015: W is for WikiTree
- A-Z Challenge 2015: V is for Victoria(n)
- A-Z Challenge 2015: J is for Just A Minute
- A-Z Challenge 2015: I is for Infant Mortality
- A-Z Challenge 2015: H is for Ha-Ha
- A-Z Challenge 2015: G is for Genealogy Do-Over
- A-Z Challenge 2015: F is for Factory Act
- A-Z Challenge 2015: E is for Easter Book
- A-Z Challenge 2015: D is for Dissolution of the Mo...
- A-Z Challenge 2015: C is for Corpse Way
- A-Z Challenge 2015: B is for Badging
- A-Z Challenge 2015: A is for Archery
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (53)