You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
This has to be my favourite address in my family history. Yonder Street, Ottery St Mary, Devon, England was where my MURCH ancestors ...
Have you heard of the FamilySearch Wiki? I had, but assumed it was not much more than a blog. But actually it is so much more. You go ...
This isn't a post with a strange word you never heard of that starts with 'X'. Nor is it a post about a word which just hap...
My FARLEYs came originally from the small village of North Tawton in Devon, where FARLEYs are described as being "thick on the ground&q...
Thomas MacEntee's proposal of a Genealogy Do-Over starting 2 January 2015 and continuing for 13 weeks is one which has captured the im...
- A-Z Challenge 2015: X is for Xtopher
- A-Z Challenge 2015: W is for WikiTree
- A-Z Challenge 2015: V is for Victoria(n)
- A-Z Challenge 2015: J is for Just A Minute
- A-Z Challenge 2015: I is for Infant Mortality
- A-Z Challenge 2015: H is for Ha-Ha
- A-Z Challenge 2015: G is for Genealogy Do-Over
- A-Z Challenge 2015: F is for Factory Act
- A-Z Challenge 2015: E is for Easter Book
- A-Z Challenge 2015: D is for Dissolution of the Mo...
- A-Z Challenge 2015: C is for Corpse Way
- A-Z Challenge 2015: B is for Badging
- A-Z Challenge 2015: A is for Archery
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (53)