You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
This has to be my favourite address in my family history. Yonder Street, Ottery St Mary, Devon, England was where my MURCH ancestors ...
Rootstech is a family history conference (one of the biggest there is). It is held in North America (usually in Salt Lake, Utah) during ...
Following on from the popularity of my 'genealogical trivia' theme for the A-Z Challenge, I am going to continue on. Not at the f...
'Negative proof' is surely a phrase coined especially for the genealogical community. Certainly, it is much used by us. What e...
These stats just keep getting better and better! After I wrote my 'Reflections' post for The Writing Desk (which included the s...
- A-Z Challenge 2015: X is for Xtopher
- A-Z Challenge 2015: W is for WikiTree
- A-Z Challenge 2015: V is for Victoria(n)
- A-Z Challenge 2015: J is for Just A Minute
- A-Z Challenge 2015: I is for Infant Mortality
- A-Z Challenge 2015: H is for Ha-Ha
- A-Z Challenge 2015: G is for Genealogy Do-Over
- A-Z Challenge 2015: F is for Factory Act
- A-Z Challenge 2015: E is for Easter Book
- A-Z Challenge 2015: D is for Dissolution of the Mo...
- A-Z Challenge 2015: C is for Corpse Way
- A-Z Challenge 2015: B is for Badging
- A-Z Challenge 2015: A is for Archery
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (53)