You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Right from the word 'go', always quote your source. What is a source? Well, briefly put, it is where you found the information...
Updated once a week, Gravestone Photographic Resource aims to digitally photograph grave monuments (that are currently legible). It covers...
This has to be my favourite address in my family history. Yonder Street, Ottery St Mary, Devon, England was where my MURCH ancestors ...
Imagine you are a lowly servant in a mediaeval palace, castle, or manor house. Christmas is coming - but during the twelve days of Christma...
There are several types of Directory which can be immensely useful to the genealogist. There are such records as Court Directories, Commerc...
- A-Z Challenge 2015: X is for Xtopher
- A-Z Challenge 2015: W is for WikiTree
- A-Z Challenge 2015: V is for Victoria(n)
- A-Z Challenge 2015: J is for Just A Minute
- A-Z Challenge 2015: I is for Infant Mortality
- A-Z Challenge 2015: H is for Ha-Ha
- A-Z Challenge 2015: G is for Genealogy Do-Over
- A-Z Challenge 2015: F is for Factory Act
- A-Z Challenge 2015: E is for Easter Book
- A-Z Challenge 2015: D is for Dissolution of the Mo...
- A-Z Challenge 2015: C is for Corpse Way
- A-Z Challenge 2015: B is for Badging
- A-Z Challenge 2015: A is for Archery
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (53)