This snippet from Exeter & Plymouth Gazette, 30 October 1841.
Column devoted to the Agricultural and Industrial Association Dinner at Subscription Room, Canniford's London Tavern:
"To the Journeyman who has worked longest in the employ of the same master, £1. - Samuel Murch, Sen., 38 years employed in the Ottery Factory, 18 years during the time of the present respected proprietor, Mr. Newbery."
- On This Day: 30 October
- Thankful Thursday: William Tyndale and his Bible
- Way Back Wednesday: Samuel AVERY and Jane BIRCHALL...
- Tuesday's Tip: Note the Neighbours
- Motivation Monday: Grandparents
- Sunday's Obituary: Albion and Elizabeth Charlotte ...
- Thomas Francis BUCKINGHAM, born 1880
- Thankful Thursday: I'm Glad I'm Modern
- Way Back Wednesday: Ralph LEY and Martha MILLS
- Tuesday's Tip: Always Cite Your Sources
- Motivation Monday: Setting Genealogy Goals
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (53)
You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.