Wednesday 1 January 2014

Ros N Haywood, Author

Ros N Haywood  



I was a bit absent from this blog during 2013 (sorry about that).  The reason was: I published my first book!  BLUE RUBY is available from Amazon (not sure if I can link here, or if that constitutes advertising).  It was followed in December by SCARLET DIAMOND (same caveat), and I am currently editing PURPLE OPAL for publication in the Spring.

But one of my goals is to post more frequently and regularly here. There are lots of memes to participate in, the Family History Writing Challenge in February, Rootstech, and writing about Fearless Females in March .  Followed by the A-Z Challenge in April, webinars to attend and courses to study - genealogy will be at the forefront of my priorities!

Thank you to all my followers and readers who have stuck with me during 2013 - and I wish you all the best for 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.

You Might Also Be Interested In

Total Pageviews